A “pop-up” mobile experience is coming to Harris County Precinct 4 on Saturday, March 7, from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Residents of all ages are invited to Harris County Public Health’s Mobile Health Village at Mangum-Howell Center in Doss Park, 2500 Frick Road in Houston.
From playing interactive virtual games and shopping at the farmer’s market to receiving free medical or dental checkups, families can enjoy a day of fun and healthy activities while benefiting from a wide variety of free health services. Check out the activities below:
- Flu vaccines
- Children’s dental services
- Wellness screenings
- Free fruits and vegetables
- Mosquito vehicle and free insect repellent
- Kids play zone, face painting, hula-hoop contest and much more
- Free vaccines and microchipping for leashed pets
- Virtual reality adventures (Mount Everest, undersea
exploration or painting in 3-D)
- Harris County Public Library 3-D printing demonstration
For more information on HCPH’s Mobile Health Village, visit http://publichealth.harriscountytx.gov/Services-Programs/All-Services/Mobile-Health-Village