- Community Assistance
- Road & Bridge
- Capital Improvements
- Parks & Recreation
Communications May 23, 2019
Assistance Still Available for Hurricane Harvey Repairs
Federal funding is still available for Harris County residents affected by Hurricane Harvey. Unincorporated Harris County residents who suffered damage during Hurricane Harvey are invited to visit www.harrisrecovery.org and fill out a pre-application for assistance.
Eligible residents may qualify for the following:
- Up to $80,000 for help repairing a damaged property.
- Up to $160,000 for reconstruction on your own property.
- Up to an additional $40,000 on homes qualifying for reconstruction that require elevation.
- Up to $50,000 for reimbursements on repairs already made.
- Opportunities for buy-outs and relocation for those who qualify.
- A help line is available at 832-927-4961 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. to answer questions. Residents who would like in-person assistance with their application may visit permanent intake centers at the following addresses:
- 13101 Northwest Freeway, Suite 215 Houston, TX 77040
- 12941 North Freeway Suite 600 Houston, TX 77060
- 14700 FM 2100 Suite 2 Crosby, TX 77532
- 3315 Burke Road, Suite 204 Pasadena, TX 77504
Also, to apply online, click here https://csd.caseworthy.com/CaseWorthy_8_0/PortalDefault.aspx?DatabaseID=299&#/PortalDefault. For more information, visit www.harrisrecovery.org.
Houston residents can apply for assistance by clicking here.