Harris County Precinct 4 Commissioner R. Jack Cagle is committed to providing older adults with special services through the Precinct 4 Senior Adult Program and its nonprofit organization Fun4Seniors. These services include:
- Community center classes, programs, and activities
- Educational and recreational activities
- Information, referral, and outreach services
- Special events including free and discounted tickets
- Transportation to day trip locations
Precinct 4 partners with over 400 senior adult groups including churches, civic associations, gardening clubs, and community service organizations. The groups’ participants (ages 50 and older) enjoy a variety of ongoing activities such as festivals, museums, plays, concerts, theatrical and sporting venues, and day trip destinations within a 150-mile radius from Houston.
For more information, please call the Senior Adult Program at 281-893-3726 Monday through Friday between the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m.