Commissioner R. Jack Cagle is pleased to provide day trips transportation services to Harris County Precinct 4 residents 50 and older. The goal for all Precinct 4 senior adults to participate in educational and recreational transportation at community and area events is met by a fleet of wheelchair equipped vehicles (up to four wheelchairs per vehicle).
Organized groups with members 50 and older that meet within the boundaries of Precinct 4 can register for day trips transportation with the Senior Adult Program by submitting a completed Senior Adult Trip Coordinator and Group Contact form (PDF). Church groups, civic associations, gardening clubs, and community service organizations are just some of the groups that are registered with the precinct’s transportation program.
Please review Precinct 4’s Transportation Policies, and direct all correspondence and communication relating to Precinct 4’s day trip transportation services to:
Harris County Precinct 4
Senior Adult Program
1731 Hugh Road
Houston, TX 77067
Please access the links below to obtain the necessary forms and reference materials for planning day trips through Precinct 4’s Senior Adult Program.
- Senior Adult Trip Coordinator and Group Contact Form (PDF)
- Passenger list and statement of release (Excel document, legal size)
Passenger list and statement of release (PDF document, legal size)
- Trip reservation form (PDF)
- Trip reservation form for multicare facilities (PDF)
- Transportation policies
- Transportation policies for multicare facilities
- Trip Coordinator Handbook 2013 (PDF)
- Trip Coordinator Handbook for multicare facilities 2013 (PDF)